How did you hear about us?
Numerous benefits are available to dues-paying members. All KPATA members have access to:
- Monthly newsletter including legislative updates, funding and job opportunities, and highlights from PAT programs around the state
- National and State Convention registration information and scholarship opportunities
- Discounted or free training opportunities
- Network connections with others in the field
Who can join?
KPATA is an organization for individuals interested in supporting early learning in Kansas.
- Parents, grandparents, and other guardians
- Current and past participants of home visitation programs
- Parent Educators and home visitors
- PAT and home visitation program coordinators
- Advisory committee members
- Early childhood professionals
- School district administration
- Social workers
- Pediatricians, family physicians, nurses, occupational therapists, and other health professionals
- Elected officials and civic leaders