Your donation helps families get a healthy start!
“Every dollar invested in quality early care and education saves taxpayers up to $13.00 in future costs.” – MIT Sloan School of Management
Contribute financially to support our activities at the state level. KPATA is 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving all parent educators, children, and families in Kansas.
Individuals, corporations, and foundations all play an important role in helping KPATA achieve its mission. With your support, KPATA can:
- Provide professional development opportunities to early childhood professionals to promote evidence-based best practices in parent education.
- Advocate for legislation that addresses critical issues affecting the welfare of children and families.
- Support the expansion of high-quality home visiting programs across Kansas.
How to Give
- Check. Please make checks payable to KPATA and mail to: KPATA c/o Callie Hoffman, 22795 W 255th St, Paola, KS 66071.
- Amazon Smile. Donate a portion of your Amazon purchases to KPATA by selecting KPATA as your charity of choice.
- Credit or Debit Card. Please use the button below to be redirected to PayPal.