Your donations help families get a healthy start!
Invest in Early Childhood! Every dollar invested in quality early care and education saves taxpayers up to $13.00 in future costs.
– MIT Sloan School of Management
Show your support for KPATA by contributing financially to support our activities at the state level. KPATA is a nonprofit agency, a 501(c)3 serving all parent educators, children, and families in Kansas. There are opportunities for individuals, corporations, and foundations to play a variety of important roles in helping KPATA achieve its mission.
Why your support is so important to KPATA:
Your contributions to KPATA wil help us continue to:
- Establish training programs for parent educators, parents, and concerned adults to help them learn to be advocates for their children.
- Establish training programs for parent educators, parents, and concerned adults in best practices in parent education, parenting, child development, brain research.
- Identify and promote best practice in home visitation programs.Speak on issues of critical importance impacting parent education, education, health, and welfare of children and families.
- Support legislation that benefits all children and families in Kansas.
How to Give:
Tax deductible donations may be made by check. Please make checks payable to KPATA and send to the following address:
c/o Callie Peace
22795 W. 255th St. Paola, KS 66071